WAIVER AND POLICIES
Information for parents
We have rules in place for your child's safety as well as others that are here at Bean Town. Please follow these rules and it will be a fun outstanding experience for everyone.
Bean Town is an Interactive playground. Meaning we encourage parents to interact and teach their children teaching values, how to follow rules, sharing, and respect of others and their things. Bean Town was designed around these values to help the parents with the teaching process. We are not a place where you can not be a parent and sit disconnected from the world, not paying attention to their child. Our business model is about learning skills that will last a lifetime. We at Bean Town want parents to understand that if you do not want your child to learn these core values, Bean town is not the playground for you.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT
In consideration of being permitted by Bean Town, LLC. to participate in activities, use of its equipment and facilities in any free or open play, any parties or programs, the undersigned on their behalf, and on behalf of the participant(s) identified below, acknowledges and agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Bean Town, LLC., its agents, owners, members, directors, partners, employees, volunteers, manufacturers, participants, lessors, parent, affiliate, its subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, successors and assigns (collectively, the “RELEASED PARTIES”), on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and estate.
- I represent that I am 18 years of age or older and am the parent or legal guardian of the participant(s) named below.
- I agree that Bean Town, LLC. is an unsupervised play space and facility and that I (as the parent or legal guardian for the participant(s) entering Bean Town, LLC.with me) am responsible for monitoring the participant(s) behavior, actions, and whereabouts, and for providing overall necessary and standard care for the participant(s) at all times while within Bean Town, LLC. I understand that it is my responsibility to supervise my child(ren) at all times. Failure to supervise the child and damage or injury occurs, I am liable to BeanTown, LLC. for the damages occurred due to the lack of supervision on my part.
- I agree that using the equipment and participating in any free or open play activities, any parties, and any programs at Bean Town, LLC.is completely voluntary. I am aware that there are inherent risks associated with participation in any free or open play activities, and any parties and programs at Bean Town, LLC.,and I, on behalf of myself and (as the parent or legal guardian for the participant(s) entering Bean Town, LLC.with me) the participant(s) named below, knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, including those that may arise out of negligence of other participants. I fully understand that free or open play activities, parties, and any programs at Bean Town, LLC.entail the risk and dangers of severe bodily injury to the Participant(s). Injuries that could result will vary but may include (a) minor injuries such as scratches, bruises, and sprains; (b) major injuries such as eye injury or loss of sight, joint, or back injuries, and concussions; and (c) catastrophic injuries, including paralysis or even death. These risks and dangers may be caused by my minor child’s own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in free or open play activities, parties, or programs, the conditions in which the free or open play activities, parties, or programs takes place, and THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES. There may be other risks and social or economic losses either not known to me or readily foreseeable at this time. The Bean Town, LLC.DOES NOT carry any type of accident or health insurance on participants in free or open play activities, parties, or programs at Bean Town, LLC.Notwithstanding these risks and other hazards that may be foreseeable but not specifically identified herein, I for myself and the Participant(s), and our respective heirs, personal representative and assigns, understand, acknowledge, and expressively and voluntarily assume all risks and full responsibility for any injury arising out of or related to free or open play activities, any party, or any program at Bean Town, LLC.
- I hereby voluntarily fully waive, release, forever discharge, indemnify and hold harmless RELEASED PARTIES from any and all claims, demands, or courses of action, responsibilities or liabilities, for any kind of injuries, including death, or any kind of damages, which in any way arise out of or are in any way connected with my minor child(ren)’s attendance at Bean Town, LLC., their participation in any or all activities at Bean Town, LLC.or my use of Bean Town, LLC.equipment or facilities, or any act or omission of the RELEASED PARTIES including negligence by Bean Town, LLC.representatives, managers, employees, volunteers, and all negligence in the design, construction, manufacture, condition, maintenance, or repair of the equipment or facilities. I further agree that if, despite the waiver and release of liability, assumption of risk, and indemnity agreement, I, my minor child(ren), or anyone on my minor child(ren)’s behalf, makes a claim against any of the RELEASED PARTIES, I will fully waive, release, indemnify and hold harmless each of the RELEASED PARTIES from any and all litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which may be incurred as the result of such claim. This release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless RELEASED PARTIES shall relate to any and all claims or legal rights now existing or arising in the future, including claims and legal rights arising out of negligence of Bean Town, LLC.,and its managers, members, employees, and other agents and any breach of a legal duty arising out of common law, statute, contract, or otherwise.
- I understand that this is a permanent waiver to be kept on file by Bean Town, LLC., for today’s visit and all subsequent and future visits.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE FOREGOING AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS AND UNDERSTAND THAT I AM RELEASING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS THAT I OTHERWISE MAY HAVE, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO MAINTAIN A LAWSUIT AGAINST BEAN TOWN, LLC., ON THE BASIS OF ANY CLAIM FROM WHICH I HAVE RELEASED IT HEREIN. I have signed it voluntarily without any inducement or assurance of any nature. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire agreement and agree to be fully bound by its terms. This agreement shall be governed by the State of Georgia. If any of its provisions are holding to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such holding shall not invalidate any of the other provisions of this agreement, as the provisions of this agreement are severable.
We reserve the right to refuse service if there is a violation of the rules and damage or safety issues occur.
I understand by signing the waiver I will abide by Bean Town, LLC. rules that are posted throughout the facility and on the website (www.beantownllc.com). I also understand that if I violate any of the rules and asked to correct my actions and do not, I will be asked to leave the location and no refund given.
I understand that if my child is a safety risk or is damaging equipment, I may be asked to leave Bean Town and no refund will be given.
Bean Town Rules
Here at Bean Town we strive to provide a safe, clean, healthy, and fun environment for everyone.
Everyone must sign a waiver to play or enter the facility. Waiver can be signed in our lobby during check in. There is one waiver per family with names of all minors under age of 18 should be included. Yes, this includes infants.
- Parental supervision is required at all times, no drop-offs allowed or checking out on your parenting responsibilities. Parents need to interact with their children here at Bean Town.
- Parents should teach respect of others and their belongings. Parents should encourage children to pick up after themselves. Good behavior is contagious.
- Play area in Bean Town is socks only, NO Shoes or Bare Feet (Health Code.)
- Read all signsand follow the instructions that are posted throughout Bean Town.
- Children can enjoy their snacks and drinks in our eating area only. No Food allowed on the play floor.
- We are nut free zone. NO NUTS ALLOWED
- We use state of the art video and audio surveillance for the safety of our customers. You are on Camera at all times.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal items. Do not leave your valuables unattended.
- Inappropriate behavior like: pushing, hitting, biting, kicking, scratching, destroying property,, are not permitted on Bean Town, LLC. Premises. You will be asked to leave if the behavior is not stopped after being asked to do so. If anyone acts inappropriately, they will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
- We strive to keep our place clean and healthy. Members of our staff clean and sanitize all areas through the time of operation. All activities will be reset if children put down a toy and walk off.
- We know how much little babies like to taste everything around. If you see your child putting a toy in their mouth, please put it away in the “Already Tasted” Our staff will sanitize all the items and put it back to play area.
- Changing tables can be found in both bathrooms. The only place for diapers to be changed are in the restrooms. (Health Code)
- Children that are visibly sick will not be allowed to enter Bean Town. Please do not bring your children if they have a fever, pink eye, open soars, diarrhea, or a bad cough.
- Warning, BeanTown uses flashing lights know to induce seizers in people with epilepsy. Bean Town uses a fog machine that produces a vapor fog that has been known to irritate people with asthma.
Tables are for eating only.
Once you have eaten your meal or snack please be courteous of others that might want to use the tables and clean up after yourselves.
Do not leave your bags or food unattended on tables and try to “hold” the table for later use.
**All unattended food and drinks will be cleaned up and put into the trash. Food unattended is a severe safety hazard for children (choking and allergies).